Please view the finals of this page on PHOTONOMY http://trcwest.com/photoblog/
Here we have a series of moon light images of the Indian ocean.. These were taken on the full moon period and have come out quite nicely…
- Firstly i have cropped the images down so that they framed the horizon better using the rule of thirds.
- Secondly i have used the New Adjustment Layer feature to make layers that can be changed these include the black and white feature and the levels and the photo filter effect. They have to be layered in such a way that allows the photo filter to take effect look at this layers tab if you want to try..
- Also note that i have used the unsharp mask which ads more details to digital pictures and allows a more crisper image. The reduce noise was applied to the top as it was quite grainy due to the High ISO rating..
- Here are the original images so that you can see where i go them from… Note here is the Meta DATA
Pleas also note that you can click on the images and they will pop up in light-box, a nice full size preview..
- First Edit Of the above with a WARMING filter on the image below.. these images look even better when original and full resolution… i admit that their is too much noise..
3. Here below we have a blue moon lit one that is quite strong also
New Style below like looking through a telescope with strong vignetting
I feel that i like the one below the best as it is simple and more appealing to the eye.. simple black and white effect here..
This one is to create the effect of the sun setting with a strong warming filter.
Again another strong blue moonlit filter.
So all in all that was a few that i have edited up… they are not the most conventional images and not the most safe either, as far as styles i think that i may have over done it a bit but the psds are still there and actually look much better than these but i have got his far so i might as well post this.. Dont get me wrong i do like these but i just wanted a challenge and this is what i came out with..
So please comment and tell me what you think… and dont forget to check out the photo blog…
oops i almost for got this one… a first time edit.